Partitions are created in a SD Card in order to categorize the files or documents according to the need of the user. For creating partitions, third party applications are used but when it is mishandled, users lose precious partitions from SD Card. These SD card partition can also get damaged or lost at any time due to various other reasons too. Remo Partition Recovery comes in handy when such a situation arises. This is the best software for recovering your lost partitions from SD Card.
SD Card Partition Loss Scenario
Let us now look into the scenarios on how the partitions are lost from a SD card:
- When you are using your memory card and suddenly eject it from your PC, camera or any other device, there are chances that your partitions in your SD card may get corrupted.
- If the file system of a partition is damaged by any means, then it is definite that the partition will become inaccessible which may lead to huge data loss.
- Damage of partition occurs when the SD card is affected with virus.
- In order to partition your SD card, you may end up using unsecure third party partitioning tools which can even corrupt your SD card.
- Accidentally formatting of your SD card partitions without creating a backup, this will also lead to partition loss.
Remo Partition Recover Features
Remo Partition Recover is a simple application with an easy user interface. It is not time consuming and helps the users recover SD card partition with great ease. The software has many features few of which are listed below:
- The software supports different files system in SD card such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5.
- This software is compatible with various brands such as Sandisk Extereme, Sandisk Ultra, Transcend Ultimate & Premium, Sony Memory Cards, Kingston & Lexar Cards.
- It also supports recovery of different types of SD Card such as SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD.
- By using this software, you can easily recover 300 different types of files from your SD Card and more to it the software allows the users to customize the scan by editing or adding the file signature.
- Easy graphical user interface of Remo Partition Recover makes the work easy and quick.
- Apart from the SD card partition recovery, it has the ability to retrieve lost, damaged, missing, inaccessible partitions from different types of cards – memory card, CF cards, XD cards etc.
- Once the recovery session is completed successfully, preview option is available for the user to confirm the recovered file from the SD Card partition.
- If by chance you want to stop the recovery process, then the software will let the user save the information and save the recovery information, which can be later on be resumed. This helps in saving time.
How to recover sd card partition
Detailed steps to recover SD card partition from Windows
Step 1: Download the demo version and run the application
Step 2: Once the launching page will appear, choose Recover Drives from it.
Step 3: Next click Partition Recovery.
Step 4: Opt the disk from which you want to recover your lost partition from SD card. Click on the next.
Step 5: Now the scanning session will begin, to find all the partitions.
Step 6: Choose the partition, from which you want to recover and click next.
Step 7: Once the scanning process is completed, it will show a list of recovered files from the SD card partition. You can use preview option to view the files.
Step 8: Glance over the files that has been recovered from SD card partition. If you have found the necessary data, you can save it to the desired location by purchasing the software.
Tips for Safety
- Always use an updated antivirus to frequently scan your SD card.
- Always keep a backup of your important data from SD Card.
- Do not use the same SD Card in multiple devices which are not compatible, this may lead corruption of partition.