Did you lose the whole partition after upgrading your operating system? Don't feel irritated and don't think it's impossible for SATA hard disk partition recovery. Using Remo Partition Recover software, you can recover the SATA hard disk partition by few simple steps. You can apply Remo Partition Recover tool not only in this scenario, but also you can use it to recover your hard disk partition on different scenarios like -
- Accidental Formatting - If you accidently format your partition instead of formatting another partition from SATA hard disk.
- Registry Corruption - When your registry file is corrupted, it will make the SATA hard disk inaccessible.
- Bad sectors - If your hard disk has bad sectors, you will not be able to access the data that are stored in that particular location with bad sectors.
- Improper Shut down - If you shut down your computer improperly, the power fluctuations may make your SATA hard disk damaged or inaccessible.
- Unsecure Third Party Application - Some of the unsecure third party applications may make SATA hard disk partitions corrupted.
Remo Partition Recover Application
- Remo Partition Recover tool can scan the entire SATA hard disk in few minutes to recover the partitions.
- It can restore the formatted or deleted partition from the SATA hard disk with simple steps.
- Itâ€™s possible to rescue the partitions when the SATA hard drive is crashed or does not boot.
- This Software can recover deleted,, formatted or corrupted partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- It has the ability to identify all file types including videos, audios, photos, office documents, archives, etc based on their unique signature.
- You can sort the recovered data based on the name, date, size and file type.
- Besides recovering partition from the SATA hard disk, you can recover partitions from the other storage devices like SCSI, IDE and the flash memory cards, etc.
- It supports restoring data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions.
- You can verify the recovered data using the preview feature.
Steps to Recover Partition from SATA Hard Disk
Step 1: Install and run the Remo Partition Recover tool.
Step 2: Click on Recover Drives option and then choose the option Formatted / Reformatted Recovery.
Step 3: Select the drive from where you wish to recover the partition and select the next button.
Step 4: Once the scanning process is completed, it will show the partitions found on the SATA hard disk and click on next button.
Step 5: In the new window you can choose the files based on the file format and click next, otherwise for recovering the whole partition please choose the skip button.
Step 6: Select the files and click on the next button. Double tap on the file to preview it. Then you will get a popup message by enquiring whether you are interested to save the recovery session, which helps you to restore the file. Click on Yes if you want to save, otherwise choose the option No.
Step 7: Choose the location where you wish to store the files and click next.
- Backup - Use multiple backup of files which will helps you when your partition is inaccessible.
- Cross check - Cross check the partitions before deleting or formatting to avoid accidental deletion and formatting scenarios.
- Please use UPS to avoid sudden power loss scenarios.
- Don't use unreliable third party application which may affect your partition badly and make it corrupted.