You are using RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) in your office and you lost your RAID partition. Well, if it has a backup, then you can replace the drive and recover files using backups. Otherwise, you will find it difficult to recover your RAID partition. For companies, RAID manages a bulk amount of data. To restore RAID partition, you can use the Remo Partition Recovery software. Before discussing the features of Remo Partition Recover, we can discuss the reasons that will lead to RAID partition loss.
Reasons for RAID partition loss
- RAID Partition Improper Creation - If you are creating a RAID partition in an improper manner, it will lead to data loss.
- Partitioning Error - If you are modifying partition in an improper manner, it will make your RAID partition inaccessible.
- Virus attacks - When the virus attacks your RAID partition, it may wipe your data.
- Power Issues - Power surge and other power related abnormalities while reading or writing a process will lead to corruption of RAID partition.
- Physical Damage - Physical damage to RAID will also make the partition disappear.
Features of Remo Partition Recover Tool
- Remo Partition Recover tool can restore the deleted files, data from formatted, corrupted and deleted partitions from an RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- It will take few minutes to scan the drive and recover deleted files.
- The application can restore files from the partitions which was lost while re-installing the operating systems.
- Remo Partition Recover utility can rescue data from partitions, which are either deleted or missed due to the partitioning errors.
- It has the ability to identify all file types like photos, audios, videos, documents, etc on the basis of their unique signatures.
- Remo Partition Recover tool can recover the files easily using signature search option.
- This software can sort the recovered data based on it's name, date, size and file type.
- It can recover data from hard drives, flash memory cards, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, etc.
- Remo Partition Recovery software supports recovery of data from different partition formats like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT.
- You can use the option Save Recovery Session, which helps you to run the restoring process on your free time.
- You can use the Preview feature for verifying the data before storing.
Steps to recover files from RAID Partition
Step 1: Install and open Remo Partition Recover tool, click on Recover Drives option.
Step 2: Select Partition Recovery and select the storage device.
Step 3: Select the drive. After a scan, it will show the found partitions, please choose the one from which you wish to restore files and click next.
Step 4: You can find an option to recover files based on file type, if you want to restore files on specific formats only, please use it. Otherwise, click on skip button.
Step 5: Choose the files that you want to restore and press next. It will display a pop up message asking if you want to save the recovery session. If you want to save it, please press Yes and select the destination. Otherwise, click No.
Step 6: Select the location where you want to save the recovered files and click Next.
- Once you understand your data is lost from the RAID partition, please remove the drive from the array to avoid the overwriting issue.
- Make backing up of files a regular exercise.
- Use quality antivirus programs to make your drive secure from virus attacks and malware threats.