So what is actually diskpart utility? How does your partition get affected using Diskpart clean? Can you restore partition after diskpart clean? Diskpart is used to delete, create, resize or combine partitions in your external or internal hdd, USB flash drives or any other storage device in your system with Windows OS. This command can also be used for reallocating or allocating drive alphabets or even for performing disk conversions (dynamic to basic or vice versa). There are many commands in order to execute the action on partition like RESCAN, CONVERT, CLEAN, ADD etc..
A syntax that will help you clean your hard disk by removing every partition with focus is
Your partition will be removed, once you use the diskpart command, it will not be wiped out from the registry. It is always the partition with important files that get deleted by mistake or unknowingly. You need not panic when you face such a situation, you can definitely restore partition after diskpart clean, it is definitely not a hectic task. Remo Partition Recover is a software that will help you in this situation.
NOTE: if you have deleted your partitions using the diskpart command, please ensure that the HDD is not used until you have recovered your partition. Please avoid over writing.
Features of the software Remo Partition Recover
Remo partition Recover is a software that will help you recover your lost, deleted, damaged and inaccessible partitions with ease. It scans the entire hard drive continuously to find and locate partitions in your HDD. Here the main features of the software:
- Helps restore partitions of format FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5 and NTFS file systems.
- Once the recovery is completed, you can sort the files from the partitions on the basis of Name, Created date, file signature etc.
- Recovers partition from external HDD, internal hard drives, USB drives, flash drives and other storage medias.
- The software is supported in most of the Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows Server
- There is a Save Recovery Session and Open Recovery Session, which makes the recovering process convenient for users as you need to scan the hard disk again.
Steps to Recover Partitions after Diskpart Clean
The software is quick in the process of recovering a partition. All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- Step 1- Download and run the application Remo Partition Recover.
- Step 2- Choose Recover Drives from the launch page.
- Step 3- Opt Partition Recovery from the next page.
- Step 4- Select the drive from which you to want restore the partition that has been removed by Diskpart Clean command.
- Step 5- The tool will begin the scanning process, and all the partitions from the HDD will be displayed, you can then choose the partition.
- Step 6- Files from the partition can be recovered based on the file types. You can also skip this if you want to recover the complete partition.
- Step 7- Choose the file and double click on it to get a preview, in order to check the retrieved partitions.
- Step 8- You can save the recovery session, and later on open the saved information. You need not rescan it when you want to do it the second time.(you can even skip this step.)
- Step 9- You can get the license key online in order to save the recovered partition after diskpart clean.
Note: Please ensure that you are saving the recovered partition to a healthy partition.
- Ensure that your system is connected to a UPS, so that power fluctuation is not affected.
- While doing the diskpart clean, make sure that you have chosen the right partition.
- Keep your system protected from malicious or virus attacks.