Isn’t it easy to find things when kept in an order? Same as in the case of your files and data, to make your work and search easy you divide the hard disk into many partitions. You may have different partition with different operating systems called logical partitions. It will be very difficult when you lose any of these logical partition.
Imagine you wanted delete a logical partition which was not important and accidentally you deleted another logical partition which was important. What do you do? Here is the solution to help you to restore logical partition by using advanced technology for logical partition recovery
Situation leading to loss of logical Partition
There are many other situations that lead to loss of logical partition. The above said scenario was unintentionally, below there are few more scenario which you can avoid:
- Damage in Partition Table - Partition Table contains details of each and every logical partition such as size, location, etc. which are present on a hard drive of your computer. Damages on partition table which is caused due to MBR corruption or even virus intrusion can lead to inaccessibility of logical partitions on your hard drive.
- Third Party Applications Usage - Running of unsecure programs to do resize the partition or to create new logical drives can cause corruption of existing logical partitions.
- OS re-installation - Reinstallation of OS in a logical partition without taking back up of your important files will delete all files permanently from your logical partition.
- Few other factors - Malware attacks, bad sectors, accidentally formatting LPAR, hard drive crash or even malfunction of OS can lead to corruption of logical partition.
Precautions to avoid logical partition deletion
Since we have gone through the scenario let us take a look at the precautionary methods or the small tips that would help you:
- As soon as you realise that you have lost your logical partition, immediately stop the read and write process on your hard disk. This will make sure that files are not overwritten.
- Always maintain backup of your important files. During these times backups will definitely help.
- It is necessary to use an efficient anti-virus software in order to maintain your system without being affected by virus.
- Defragmentation of the entire drive on regular basis is good, because it will help your PC speed up.
Method to Restore Logical Partition
Steps by step instruction for logical partition recovery in Windows:
Step 1: Download the demo version of the Remo Partition Recover and run it.
Step 2: Select Recover Drives options from the home page.
Step 3: It will take you to the next page and choose Partition Recovery since you have lost your logical partition.
Step 4: The application will start scanning for lost partitions.
Step 5: All the partitions are now displayed on the screen. Select the partition and click on next.
Step 6: You can recover files on the basis of file types and click next or else select skip option to retrieve complete logical partition.
Step 7: All the files in your logical partition will be displayed. Select the files that you want to recover and click next. Double click on the file will give you preview of the file.
Step 8: Save the recovered file in any location according to your convenience.
Why Remo Partition Recover
Remo Partition Recover is a software with strong recovery algorithm, that will help you restore logical partition. The software can retrieve lost or damaged logical partitions and help restore data from it. There are many other attracting features of this software, few of them are listed below:
- The entire drive can be scanned within minutes to restore deleted logical partitions.
- Helps recovering data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions.
- Files from formatted logical partitions can be rescued, even when the Windows is re-installed.
- Recovery of logical partition, even when the disk is crashed or doesn’t boot.
- Creates Disk images to bypass bad sectors, the data from it can be recovered later with the help of this disk image.
- You can preview the recovered files prior to data restoration.
- Restores logical partitions from different hard drives (SATA/ SCSI/ IDE) flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Sticks)
- Understands different types of files which include office documents, audio, video, archives, photos and various other important files types on the basis of its unique signatures and restores it using signatures search with ease.