Here's What You Can Achieve with Remo Partition Recovery Software
Remo Recover (Windows) Pro Edition is built with powerful programs to easily recover lost or deleted partition data from internal and external hard drives. The software has preview option which helps you to view the recovered partition data before restoration. Whereas, to save the files recovered from lost or deleted partition, you need to upgrade the software to its premium version.
The Required Information to Use Remo Recover (Windows) Pro Edition
- Step 1: Once the download and installation process gets completed, you can run the software. The main window of the utility contains three options they are "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" and "Recover Drives".
- Step 2: Since, you need to recover partition, select "Recover Drives" option.
- Step 3: When you choose "Recover Drives" option, a next window will be prompt up with two different options i.e., "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Re-formatted Recovery"
- Step 4: Now, you need to go with "Partition Recovery" option to get back lost or deleted partition
- Step 5: In the next window, you can see the number of hard disks connected to your system, and from those you need to choose the one from which the deleted or missing partition needs to be recovered
- Step 6: The software now starts scanning the selected hard drive, and until the process gets completed you need to wait. After the completion of scanning process, all the partitions that were present in the scanned drive will be displayed including the missing or deleted partitions.
- Step 7: Now, select the recovered partition and proceed further by clicking on "Next" option to restore files from it. The software again starts scanning the selected partition, and if the process gets completed, you can view the partition data in "Data View" or "File Type View"
- File Type View: This option display a list of folders containing same type of files
- Data View: It display the structure of files how there were before loss or deletion of partition on your system
- Step 8: If the recovery result is acceptable, then you can upgrade the software to its Pro version in order to save the recovered partition data
Note: To save the files, you no need to again start the process from the first step as the software built with two advanced options called "Save Recovery Session" and "Open Recovery Session"
The "Save Recovery Session" allows you to save the scanning result, and "Open Recovery Session" helps to resume the scanning and recovery process any time you require. So, utilize these options to save your time and complete data recovery process in an effective way.