PATA (Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment) drive also known as IDE was one of the widely used hard drive. Even though SATA hard drive took over in the later part, some people till use PATA hard drive. What if a partition gets corrupted from PATA hard drive? You definitely need a solution to recover the PATA partition. Here is a complete solution for you to recover your PATA hard drive partition using Remo Partition Recover.
Before recovering partition from PATA hard drive, have you ever thought about the reasons that would lead to PATA partition damage problem. Now we can check the reasons behind this problem: -
- Power Surge - Power surge is one of the important reason, which results in PATA hard drive partition corruption. When power surge happens while you are working on the computer, it may make the hard disk partitions inaccessible.
- Improper Shutdown - The improper shut of computer may make the partitions in the PATA hard drive corrupted.
- Accidental Formatting - If you format your E partition accidently instead of selecting D partition, it will result in PATA partition loss.
- Unreliable Software - Using unreliable software for managing partitions or changing file system can damage your PATA partition.
- Virus Attack - If any virus or malicious threads infect your PATA Hard Drive, it leads to inaccessibility of PATA hard drive partitions.
- Bad Sectors - If your PATA hard drive has any bad sectors, you will not be able to access the data stored in affected sector. Sometimes it can even deny access to particular PATA partitions.
Remo Partition Recover - PATA Hard Drive Partition Recovery Tool
Remo Partition Recover has a powerful algorithm to scan your PATA hard drive deeply and recover the partition easily and securely. It has the ability to recover partition from the crashed, unbootable PATA hard drives. Even if you have forgotten to take backup before re-installing OS, still you can retrieve using Remo Partition Recover tool. Other salient features of this software are -
- Remo Partition Recover will scan your entire PATA hard drive with less time to restore PATA hard drive partitions.
- Not only from PATA hard disks, it can recover partition from SATA hard drive, SCSI, flash memory cards, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, etc.
- This software can restore PATA partitions with file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS, HFS+ etc.
- You can recover the partitions from your PATA hard drive, which was deleted or missing due to partitioning errors.
- This tool can identify the file types like documents, pictures, videos, music, etc based on their unique signatures.
- You can sort the recovered files based on their file name, date, size, etc.
- You can verify the files before restoring using the Preview feature.
Steps to Recover Partition from PATA Hard drive
Step 1: Install and open Remo Partition Recover tool.
Step 2: Select the Recover Drives option and click on the Partition Recovery.
Step 3: Select your PATA hard disk and click on the next icon, now Remo Partition Recover will starts scanning your PATA drive.
Step 4: Once the scanning gets completed, it will show the partitions that are found in your PATA hard drive. Choose the partition, which you wish to recover and click on the next icon.
Step 5: Please choose the file types, if you want to recover the files based on the file types and click next. Otherwise for restoring the whole partition click on the Skip button.
Step 6: Once the scanning is done, choose the files and proceed by selecting the next icon, then a pop-up message will appear by asking whether you wish to Save Recovery Session. Please click on Yes, if you are interested. It will helps you to store the scanned information and you can resume the scanning process according to your convenience. Otherwise, click on No button.
Step 7: Choose the location where you wish to store the recovered PATA partition files and click on the next icon.
- When some partitions are damaged, do not use your PATA hard drive until partitions are restored, otherwise the data will get over-write.
- Practice taking regular backup of your important files will helps you to restore your partition by few clicks.
- Use antivirus software to protect your PATA hard drive from virus attacks and malware threads.
- Make UPS mandatory, which will save your computer from power surge issues.
- Crosscheck the PATA partition before formatting or deleting.
- Avoid using unreliable applications which may leads to partition corruption.