Mac device will give you warnings when its partitions are corrupted. It could be in the form of error messages, inaccessibility of the partition or a particular partition is missing. But it doesn’t mean that data in the partition is not available for ever. Use Remo recover utility to restore your Mac partition.
Why Remo Recover?
Remo Partition Recover can recover files from inaccessible, damaged, corrupted, lost or formatted partitions on Mac OS. It will scan your mac drive deeply to restore partition. Remo Recover will take only few minutes to scan and recover partitions with few steps. It’s user friendly interface will help the non-techy users to recover files easily.
Features of Remo Recover application
- It will perform scan on your Mac drive quickly.
- Remo Recover can recover files from crashed, non-mounting, corrupted and damaged hard drives.
- It has an advanced algorithm to locate and recover data from the inaccessible or corrupted Mac OS volumes.
- It can find and restore the data which was removed from Mac Trash.
- It has the feature to locate the recovered data on the basis of the signature of files, file type, name, etc.
- It can recover files from the RAW partition on mac.
- It can identify the files based on their unique signatures.
- Remo Recover has a feature which helps add or edit the new signature for files.
- It can sort your recovered data based on date, name, file type, etc.
- It will support the Mac Partition recovery from various partitions like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, etc.
- It’s a universal binary application which supports on both intel and PowerPC.
Steps to recover mac partition
Step 1-Download Remo Recover application and install it on your Mac system.
Step 2-Select "Recover Volumes / Drives" option from the home screen.
Step 3-Click on the "Volume Recovery" and select the next button.
Step 4-Choose the drive from which you want to recover partition and click on "Next" button.
Step 5-After a successful scanning, you will get an option to view recovered partition data using "Preview" feature.
Step 6-Now, select the required files which you want to save and select the location also.
- Take regular backup of your important files in external storage devices.
- Always turn your Time Machine backup feature on enable mode.
- Don’t use the affected partition or volume for further data transfer until recovering to avoid the data overwriting situation.
- Confirm before deleting or formatting any drive to avoid the accidental deletion of partition.