Did you just delete a partition by mistake, and now worried about how to recover lost partition in Windows? You need not worry, because you are on the right page. Here is step by step instruction to recover your deleted or lost partition caused due to different scenario from Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. At the same time this page also provides tips and precautions to take care of your partition from getting deleted and how to use the recovery tool i.e., Remo Partition Recovery.
Scenarios leading to Partition Deletion
There are number of reasons that lead to partition missing or deletion. Following are few scenario:
- Usage of untrustworthy third party applications to create partitions.
- Interrupting while resizing the partition on Windows OS.
- Accidental deletion of partition.
- Information missing from partition table.
How to Recover Deleted Partition?
Step 1- Download and run Remo Partition Recover tool.
Step 2- From the launch page, choose Recovery Drives.
Step 3- From the next window, opt Partition Recovery in order to get back the deleted Windows partition.
Step 4- Choose the drive from which you want to restore deleted partition and click on Next option. The software will begin the scanning to locate the partition.
Step 5-The list of discovered partitions are displayed. Select the partition from the displayed list and again click Next.
Step 6- When the recovering process gets completed, you can check the recovered files using Preview option.
Step 7- Now you can save the files to your desired location once you purchase the software.
Features of the Remo Partition Recover
Remo Partition Recovery helps you recover your deleted or lost partition from Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. It can recover various partitions with file systems like ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32.
Here are the few key features of it:
- The software helps recover deleted partitions from different hard drives such as (SATA, IDE, ICSI, etc.) and flash memory cards (memory stick, SSD, MMC, XD etc.), FireWire, USB.
- The partitions from Windows which were deleted or lost due to any reason can be recovered with the help of the software.
- The deleted partition’s files are recovered with complete folder structure along with the name, date, size and file type.
- The software has the ability to restore even when the active partition is deleted.
- The tool also recovers partition even after re-installing your Windows operating system.
- Save recovery session will help you store your scanning session; you can restart the same session which will help you save time so that you don’t have to rescan.
- Partitions from RAID1, RAID1 AND RAID5 array can be recovered.
- The preview option in the software will enable you to view the files needed to be recovered from the selected partition.
- First and foremost, always create a backup of your necessary files.
- In order to manage files, perform disk defragmentation.
- If you realise that your partition is deleted, do not use that hard drive further to prevent over writing.
- When you recover partitions, it is better to connect the hard drive as an external drive to a different unit to avoid data overwriting