Partition is a part of disk space where you store your data. What will happen when your partition gets corrupted? For easy recovering of corrupted or damaged partition, you can use Remo Partition Recover software. It will scan your hard drive deeply and recover partition easily and safely.
Reasons that leads to Damaged Partition
- Virus - If your computer gets infected by viruses, it will lead to partition table corruption.
- Bad sectors - If your hard disk have bad sectors, your partition may get corrupted or damaged.
- Power surge - Power surge is one of the reason, which leads your computer to partition corruption.
- Repartitioning - Shrinking or expanding existing partitions may create damage to the partition.
Features of Remo Partition Recover
- Remo Partition Recover will take few minutes to scan the entire drive to recover damaged partition.
- It can recover corrupted files from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- Remo Partition Recover can restore files from the damaged or corrupted partitions.
- The application has the ability to identify and recover every file types from the corrupted partition including images, videos, audios, documents, etc. on the basis of their unique signatures.
- You can sort the recovered data from the damaged partition based on its name, size, date and file type.
- Remo Partition Recover can recover data from corrupted hard drives, flash memory cards, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, etc.
- You can resume the recovery process any time using "Save Recovery Session" feature, this ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate damaged partition.
- Bad sectors are bypassed and a disk image is created by the software for easy damaged partition recovery.
- Using the Preview feature, you can crosscheck the files before restoring it.
How to recover damaged partition
Step 1: Install the Remo Partition Recovery utility and open it.
Step 2: Select the option "Recover Drives" and click on the "Partition Recovery"
Step 3: Remo partition recover will show the drives that you have, select the drive and click on Next.
Step 4: Once the scan is completed, it will show the partitions that are found on the drive. Select the corrupted partition which you want to recover and select Next.
Step 5: In the new window, you will get an option to search files based on the file types. Select the file types that you want to restore and click Next to continue. Otherwise, click on Skip button to recover the whole corrupted partition.
Step 6: After a scan, Remo Partition Recover tool will show the whole list of the files that were found. Please choose the files that you wish to recover. Double click on the file will give you it's preview and it will help to verify the file. After selecting the files, click on Next button.
Step 7: You will get a pop-up by asking whether you are interested to save the recovery session. Click Yes if you are interested. It will help you to save the recovery session information and recover the partition on your free time. Otherwise, click No.
Step 8: Select a location to store the recovered files and click Next. Once the saving process is completed, Remo Partition Recover application will automatically open .You can check whether all files are there or not.
Detailed video tutorial to understand how you recover damaged partition from Windows?
- Back up - Create a backup of your important files and try to store it on multiple locations.
- Use secure applications - Do not use unsecure applications, it may lead to data loss, partition corruption, etc.
- Avoid over-writing - If you find your partition is corrupted, do not use your hard disk anymore to avoid over-writing scenario.
- Antivirus - Use quality antivirus software to secure your computer from virus attacks.
- Avoid interruptions - Avoid the scenarios that lead to power surge, abrupt shut-down and other interruptions.