It is very convenient to use an external hard drive as it is portable and with the help of a cable you can easily access the data from your external hard drive using a computer.Â But the panic strikes, when these external hard drive partition are damaged or lost. Now we have to think about External Hard Drive Partition Recovery.
Check whether the situations mentioned below are slightly related to your experience or not.
Other scenarios which leads to partition loss
Let us look into the different situation that negatively effects a portable hard drive partition:
- Deleting partition with important files by mistake, instead of deleting an unnecessary partitionÂ in your external HDD.
- Usage of untrustworthy third party applications such as antivirus software, partitioning tools.
- Virus or malware attack on the external hard drive.
- Disconnecting the external HDD abruptly.
- Accidental deletion using short cut keys such as shift + delete.
If you have come across these kind of situations, do not give a second thought, download the Remo Partition Recover Software and restore all your partitions from external hard drive.
Major Specs of Remo Partition Recover Software
As a partition recovery software, Remo Partition Recover too has many features that attract users who use portable hard disk. It is easy and quick for a non-technical person to use this software as it has a user friendly interface. Following are the features if this software:
- The built-in search algorithm helps perform deep scan.
- Once the scan is completed, the application will display all the partitions of your external hard drive.
- Â The tool is compatible with every file system such as NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 etc.
- The application will help recover portable hard disk partitions, even if the portable hard drive contains bad sector.
- The software is free from virus and malware.
- The users with the help of this software can recover deleted partitions from various hard disk such as PATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, SATA.
- The software can restore partition from different brands of external hard disks such as: Seagate, Lenovo, HP, Samsung, WD Elements etc.
Guide to Recover Partition from External Hard Drive
Step 1: Firstly, connect the portable hard drive to system using the data cable and install the software on your system.
Step 2: Once the downloading is done, you can launch the software, then select Recover Partitions/ Drives. In the next page, select Partition Recovery.
Step 3: You can opt the external drive from which you want to recover the partition and then click Next.
Step4: Select the required partition which you want to recover and click Next.
Step 5: The scanning will begin and when it is completed, the data listed can be viewed either in Data View or File View type, after that you can view the recovered data by using the Preview option.
Step 6: you can save the recovery session by using Save Recovery Session option or else you can skip it.
Step 7: Once you are satisfied with the result and want to save the retrieved data, then you can purchase the complete version and save the recovered file in a location.
Expert Suggestion to avoid SSD data loss
- Create a regular backup therefore, even if you external hdd partition is deleted by mistake you need not worry.
- Use authorized anti-virus software to protect your PC.
- Recheck before deleting or formatting any portable hard disk partition, so that it doesnâ€™t contain important data.
- Stop using external hard drive when you have lost any partition. It is recommended not to write/ copy or save any data on corrupted/ formatted partitions. This may lead to overwriting.
- Never install partition recovery and save the recovered data on the same affected partition.