Remo Partition Recover software will help you to recover your deleted NTFS partition easily. Before discussing about recovering procedure, we can try to understand about the main reasons which leads to NTFS partition recovery. Some of them are listed below:
- Operating System Crash
- Accidental deletion
- Unsecure application malfunctions
- Virus and malware attacks
- Power Surge
These are some of the reasons that will lead to your NTFS partition deletion. Remo Partition Recover is the best application to help in NTFS partition recovery. The software has powerful algorithm to scan your hard disk deeply and recover the files from partitions. It can help you in a situation even when you don’t have an idea on how you lost your files from NTFS partition.
Remo Recover Features
- Remo Partition Recover software requires only few minutes to scan the entire drive to recover files from your deleted partition.
- It supports data restoration from different file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, ExFat partitions.
- The software has the ability to recover the files which was deleted by using the Shift + Delete key. There are times when the recycle bin size limit exceeds and files will be removed from it automatically, even these files can be recovered using this application.
- Remo Partition Recover Software can recover the hard disk completely even when the drive has crashed or is in a situation where the drive does not boot.
- Recovers deleted files, data from deleted or corrupted partitions from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- The software is able enough to identify all file types including office documents, archives, photos, audio, video and various other important file types on the basis of their unique signatures and recover them using Find option with ease.
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type.
- Helps Recover partition from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives.
- You can resume the recovery or save the scanned partition any time using "Save Recovery session" feature. This ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost data.
- Our software can create Disk Images to bypass bad sectors, which will make it easy so that you can later recover data from these disk images.
Follow the steps to understand the method of retrieving NTFS deleted partition.
Steps to Restore files from NTFS partition
Step 1- Download the Remo Recover software and run it on your system.
Step 2- Once You Run the application, you can see the main screen, from which you have to select Recover Drives
Step 3- After that you have to choose Partition Recovery option.
Step 4- Now select the drive from which partition needs to be recovered and press on next arrow key to begin the scanning process.
Step 5- After the scanning, a list of partitions will be displayed, choose the required partition from which you need to restore data.
Step 6- If at all you need a particular file, type the extension of file in Find option and perform the signature based search, or else you can skip the step and proceed with usual scanning.
Step7- After the scan, all the files are listed from the deleted partition. Preview option enables you to view the file.
Step 8- Use Save Recovery Session option to save the scanned information, if you are using the trial version.
Step 9- Once you are satisfied with the recovery results you can get the software license key
Step 10- Atlas, you can activate the software and use the option Open Recovery Session to save the scanned information which was restored previously and continue with the saving process.
- Don’t try to use any non-trustable third party utility to recover the deleted partition.
- You should defragment the hard drive of your computer on regular basis.
- You should be careful and don’t neglect the hard disk warning signs.
- Take backup of your important files on regular interval.